




Its official, Positive peer preause has won over and I am online with my life..Yikes! My Brother and Sisters are online with Bloggs of their own and My friend Chucky has his up, and as I suppose they will be the ony ones interested in my blogspot I will dispense with the basic history of me up to now; I am excited to share some of my life with my friends and family so as President Kimball was famous for saying, Do It!!
5 comments:
That was so funny. I love the envy one with the girl in the hallways! Great! Are you up for golfing on Friday at 9? comment on mine and let me know
Brian - Its Ben. Those posters are AWESOME. I am really looking forward to some golf. It has been to long. PS Janet calls me Snickers, ask me why.
Also, Janet says that your blog title is something that you will say when you get older and the medication kicks in. See you friday.
Hey, look at the pics I put on my blog of you and bobbi. You have to leave me a comment too.....
Hey theres a tag on my blog
Laughed till I died, literally
Post a Comment